Tuesday, December 8, 2009

my brother

Hello,
Today I'd like to talk about a special someone for me which is my brother,
who has been always there for me, no matter what circumstances we're facing, since my father is overseas working, my oldest brother hassaneen takes care of us,
He's the man of the house as we like to call him, even thought we put lots of pressure on him, he never complains, he's the one that helped me register in this college in my first year,
I cant imagine living without him by my side, he's so supportive about anything positive, no one ever could take my brothers place.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Samir,
    your brother is lucky to have a bother like you. I wish I had a brother like him!
    You need to re-edit your post to check your punctuation, capitalization and the use of contractions.
    See you in a few hours at the lab,
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samir,

    A good family is one of Allah's best blessings to us on this earth! My own brother once saved my life when I was drowning in a swimming pool!

    At that time we were living in America. I was six years old and he was only nine, but somehow he got me out of the pool all by himself. (Our swimming teacher, a very bad-tempered lady called Leslie, was somewhere else and only got there in time to scold me for being out of the pool and not practicing!!) ;-)

    It's good that you are grateful for your brother's efforts; remember them all your life and try to do the same for others whenever you had the chance. :-)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Susan,
    Thank you for passing by and sharing your story with Samir.
    Family is the most important thing in life. It's the only thing that keeps us stick together and face life.
    Thanks again,
    Take care,
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete