Tuesday, December 8, 2009

how i use my Internet

Internet is one of the best inventions in the 20th century, its part of our lives, the number of people using the internet is increasing dramatically.

I myself use the internet in many different ways, I like to check my E-mail if I have any messages from my freinds or my siblings, who are far apart from me at the moment,
I also like to use the site Facebook, its a really useful communicating site, where I can reach out to many people all over the world, it also has many applications within, you can add freinds or delete them or block them temporary,
I also use it to download the latest songs and movies that has been unleashed lately, using torrents, I also spent lots of time on Youtube.com, which contains millions of videos with different categories.
I also use it for learning purposes, such as; finding answers to some of my assignments and homeworks, and classworks.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post, Samir!Congratulations!
    Can you please put it in two paragraphs, using conjunctions or linking words? Also, please check the use of commas. use short sentences separated by fullstops.
    I LOVE your post!
    Way to go, Samir!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete